25 Oct What are the benefits of TDP lamps and how to pick a TDP lamp?
How does a TDP lamp work?
The TDP healing lamp, coated with a proprietary mineral formation consisting of more than 30 elements essential to the human body, is heated by a special heater, then it emits a special band of electromagnetic waves from 1 to 25 mm in wavelength and 28 to 35 mw/cm2 in intensity that coincide with the wavelength and intensity of the electromagnetic waves released by a human body. Infrared ray has strong penetrability, which can heat up deep layer of skin. It can promote blood circulation, improve skin tissue. Thus it has the function of beauty skin. After being absorbed by our body, it can produce biological effects and strengthen micro circulation, promote metabolism produce repair, which to our body’s pathological changes and enhance the body’s function of adjustment and immunity.
Who can use a TDP lamp?
Almost anyone can benefit from using a TDP lamp, especially those who suffer from muscle and joint stiffness, spasms, sprains or chronic arthritic muscle and joint pain. The TDP lamp can rejuvenate muscles, tendons, and soft tissue and speed the recovery process by helping the body’s own natural healing response.
What a TDP lamp can do for you?
- Provides temporary relief of muscle and joint pain and stiffness, and minor joint pain associated with arthritis
- Temporarily improve local circulation where applied, relaxing muscles, resulting in relieving muscle spasms, sprains and strains, and muscular back pains
- Infrared heat penetrates much deeper than surface heating , such as electric heat
- Mineral plate made of 43 elements essential to the human body emits a special band of electromagnetic waves similar to wavelengths released by the human body, facilitating effective absorption
- The heat of TDP Lamps creates a very comfortable and relaxed feeling, which can help with insomnia.
How to pick a TDP lamp?
There are two types of TDP lamps offered at Lierre: TDP Lamp CQ-29 and TDP Lamp CQ-36.
- Both have a large 6.6’’ mineral plate containing special elements which when heated, emits a special band of electromagnetic waves similar to that released by the human body.
- Both models have detachable heads, allowing for quick repairs should the heating mechanism fail over time. The replacement head is also available at Lierre.
- Mineral plate coating contains more elements and with longer life (up to 2000hrs ) than competing models
- With heavy duty base on wheels: easy to move, but hard to topple
- Head can be rotated 360° and angled to any position, arms have 4 vacuum supports, and height can be extended