30 May Hong Li Self-heating Theraplast
Hong Li’s heating therapeutic plasters are small discreet rectangular heat packs that provide targeted, temporary 16 hour warming relief from minor muscular and joint aches and pains. They’re extremely easy to use: simply apply the plaster to the affected area, and a natural heat will radiates through to the source of pain – increasing circulation, decreasing stiffness and relaxing sore muscles. These thin, discreet plasters are fragrance free, and integrate TDP and moxibustion elements for an even more powerful sensation of relief.
- Rheumatic and arthritic pain
- Neck, shoulder, back, leg and muscle pain
- Sciatic nerve pain
- Soft tissue injuries and sprains
- Cramps related to menstruation
Benefits and characteristics
- activates natural warmth, easing inflammation and pain
- TDP elements generate a special electromagnetic spectrum, which in TCM is thought to provide more powerful relief
- easily portable, intuitive to use and environmentally friendly.
- Ensure that skin is dry and clean before application.
- Open the sealed aluminium bag and take out the folded plaster. Rub the plaster slightly to activate and evenly distribute heat.
- Peel off protective paper at one side of the plaster and apply to the desired areas.
- Remove plaster once heating sensation has subsided.
If necessary, use air-permeable bandage to fasten the bandage to joints. Should temperature feel uncomfortable, remove immediately. Should rash, redness, or itchiness of eye area occur, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor. Nightly use is recommended for a better effect.
For individuals over the age of 12 only. Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating, or subject to the following conditions:
- high fever
- active tuberculosis
- malignant tumor
- rashes or damaged skin on the treatment area
Do not use on mucous membranes.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- External and single use only
- Store the plaster in a cool and dry place
Lierre stocks various types of herbal products and natural remedies, including plasters, balms and ointments. Though most of our herbal formulas are only available on prescription or to trained professionals, our selection of herbal remedies can be used by anyone for quick and easy relief from muscular and articular tensions and pains.
Lierre’s great selection of tried-and-true plasters, balms and medical oils will provide you with quick and easy pain relief. When your patients require pain relief plasters, you can pick from our wide selection herbal products, such as Traditional Chinese Medicine to ensure they get the right treatment. Each of these plasters have a long a history of proven effectiveness and safety.