28 Jun Gold, is that good on your skin?
Mystery behind gold benefits
Did you know that gold is good for our skin? It does not only have a luxurious feel, but it has a lot of anti-aging properties. Gold in skincare routines has been becoming very popular, simply because it combats a lot of things in our skin.
- Reduces wrinkles, fine lines and spots: At certain age, people lose its skin collagen, the result of having wrinkles, less skin elasticity, and to prevent that gold could be one of the solution to our problem because gold can activate basal skin cells.
- Lightens up your skin tone: Gold have some properties that gives you a natural glow after wearing it, rolling it or applying it. For example, rollers and masks are very popular today.
- Lightens or heal sun damages: It is important to always wear sunscreen because our skin is sensitive to UVA and UVB rays, and that makes our skin tanned or sometimes burnt. Which all that produces melanin or black pigment in your skin when exposed to the sunlight. And that gold can definitely help reducing those melanin in your body.
- Removes the bad toxins: Gold has antioxidant properties, which is very good for your body, and it prevents acne and other skin allergies. It also help a lot for your blood to flow in a normal circulation.
- Prevents dry skin and premature aging: Gold retains the hydrating and cooling effect, which sometimes if you dry too much or strip too much your skin barrier, it can lead to premature aging. And that, gold can help to prevent that concern.
My favorite skincare tools are rollers. They are great and time efficient to use, and fun to use. This is why the Beauty Bar 24K for Face massage is such a big hit in Asian countries. It works wonders, and you pay the price of what you get.
How does it work?
The Beauty Bar 24K can vibrate 6000 to 7000 times a minute because it has a micro-vibration function. This face massage bar comes in a rod shape with a T shaped head, and it stimulates the growth of skin cells and provide instant lifting of saggy skin.
How to use it?
- Make sure you clean your face, then apply your normal skincare routine, such as toner, serum, ampule, lotion and cream. This is for reference, do not need to have 10 steps!
- Turn on the rotary switch at the bottom of the Beauty Bar and lightly grasp it in the lower part of the handle.
- Gently press the Beauty Bar tip against your skin and slowly slide it up and down inward and outward of your face. Make sure you move the massager alongside the msucles and in the direction to the lymphatic circulation. (Near your ears and downwards to your neck).
- Use twice a day, 3 minutes at a time for optimal results.
Gold can come in different type of products, the two main ones that I usually use is either the rollers or the masks. Masks are super good for your skin, and there is no too much gold in your face. You can be rolling your face while having a gold sheet mask on. Double the effect, and have a healthier skin!