30 May Foot Plaster Trio From Lierre Canada
This value pack has a value of $45!
Green: Peppermint and rosemary- Besides wood vinegar extract, contains peppermint and rosemary extract to help with muscle and joint pains. Available at Lierre
Red: Original- Natural power of wood vinegar to help with relaxing. Available at Lierre
Black: Ginseng- Besides wood vinegar extract, contains ginseng extract to help with anti-oxidation.
The soles of the feet are considered to be a very important area of the body in reflexology, and these foot patches will stimulate feet reflexology areas and points to help you keep healthy overnight.
Remove excess moisture through the soles of your feet!
These patches are infused with wood vinegar extract to help with blood circulation and enhance metabolism.
- Support healthy circulation and overall joint health
- Help with relaxing and improving sleeping quality
- For relief of muscle fatigue and discomfort
- Reduce puffiness
- Keep feet clean and dry before application
- Attach the individually wrapped pouch to the centre of the adhesive patch
- Adhere firmly on the sole of the foot before going to bed
- Remove patch in the morning and using clean water to rinse feet or using wet clean towel to clean feet
- Using daily until the powder inside the pouch no longer darkens in the following morning
- External use only!
- Do not remove powder from pouch
- Do not apply on open wounds
- Keep away from children
- Do not apply on other sensitive parts of the body
Lierre stocks various types of herbal products and natural remedies, including plasters, balms and ointments. Though most of our herbal formulas are only available on prescription or to trained professionals, our selection of herbal remedies can be used by anyone for quick and easy relief from muscular and articular tensions and pains.
Lierre’s great selection of tried-and-true plasters, balms and medical oils will provide you with quick and easy pain relief. When your patients require pain relief plasters, you can pick from our wide selection herbal products, such as Traditional Chinese Medicine to ensure they get the right treatment. Each of these plasters have a long a history of proven effectiveness and safety.
Choose plasters with a long history of proven effectiveness and safety.