30 May 701 Dieda Zhentong Yaogao Medicated Plaster from Lierre Canada
For the temporary relief of aches and pain of muscles and joints associated with backache, lumbago, strains, bruises, sprains and arthritic or rheumatic pain, pain of tendons and ligaments. For tired, aching muscles.
Do not use if:
- you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- you have skin sensitivity
- you are allergic to salicylates
- you are taking anticoagulant medication
- do not apply on wounds or damaged skin
- do not apply external heat, such as an electric heating pad, as it may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn.
Discontinue use and consult a physician if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms reappear within a few days
- rash or irritation occurs
A maximum duration of application of 1 to 2 hours is recommended. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
10cm X 400cm
Lierre’s great selection of tried-and-true plasters, balms and medical oils will provide you with quick and easy pain relief. When your patients require pain relief plasters, you can pick from our wide selection herbal products, such as Traditional Chinese Medicine to ensure they get the right treatment. Each of these plasters have a long a history of proven effectiveness and safety.
Choose plasters with a long history of proven effectiveness and safety.