30 May 6- Silicone Cupping Pack and Balm Set from Lierre Canada
Best silicone cupping for cellulite treatment!
The silicone cupping set comes in a reusable, durable canvas gift bag that is perfect for storing your set.
We’ve made our cupping set even better by adding 2 of 3.9cm cups and L’Herbier’s Oceania (or Relaxo) Balm samples! 3.9cm cups are the most popular and widely used on both face and body massage.
New cupping set includes 6 transparent, food grad silicone cups in a variety of sizes, as well as a silicone facial brush, 2 of L’Herbier’s Bio Gel samples; and 2 of Oceania Balm samples
Silicone is becoming the preferred material for cups because of its tremendous elasticity. The force of suction is easily adjusted by squeezing the cup, and the transparency allows practitioners to monitor their clients’ skin.
Remarkably soft, the Oceania Balm is made from wild seaweed from Canada and the pure essential oils of Marjoram and Lavender. This cream can be extremely helpful for treating cellulite because it penetrates deep into the skin. Combining the balm with our silicone cups will improve the treatment of cellulite even more.
- 1X 6.6cm cup
- 1X 5cm cup
- 3X 3.9cm cups
- 1X 3cm cup
- 2X0.5 oz. Oceania Balm
- 2x15ml BioGel samples
- 1 facial brush
Press the cup to squeeze out of the air and place it on the treatment area: it should create suction, gently lifting the skin. Remove the cup if it is painful. You can press the cup repeatedly and adjust the cup’s suction level based on your preference. For optimal effect, please try to push out all of the air in the cup, and make sure that no air enters into the cup during the treatment, as it may fall off.
Silicone cupping features:
- Require neither fire nor the pump gun.
- Made of soft, environmentally friendly materials that are safe for people with sensitive skin.
- This material ensures that practitioners don’t have to worry about the burns sometimes incurred by using traditional glass cups.
- Super flexible and elastic that can work well in those difficult curved areas of the body, such as ankles, knees and wrists.
- Simple to use, easy to clean. Silicone cups are unbreakable, portable, pliable, durable and watertight.
Benefits of cupping therapy:
- Relieve physical and mental stress: cupping helps relax tense and sore muscles and thus diminish symptoms of insomnia, mood swings, anxiety and depression.
- Detoxify the body: by increasing blood flow and improving circulation, cupping therapy clears dead cells and improves stagnation while carries the buildup of toxins inside the body away.
- Alleviate cold, cough, and allergy symptoms: cupping therapy stimulates the lungs and other vital organs to clear out the excess phlegm (the root cause of coughing and cold) and speeds up the process to relieve colds, coughs and other allergy symptoms.
- Provide anti-aging effect: cupping therapy is effective not only in relaxing tense facial muscles, but also in reducing wrinkles and bringing more nutrients to the skin by stimulating tissues under the face’s skin.
- Open the meridians: cupping increases blood circulation of the area where the cups are placed, allowing life energy flows freely throughout the body and creating new blood vessels in the tissue.